Authors are invited to submit a high-quality original paper(s) on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Mobile and web applications
- Economic and governance aspects of the Internet
- Social media and networks
- Electronic and mobile commerce
- Information/Content Centric Network
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Internet of Things
- Wireless, mobile, and sensor networks
- Internet security and privacy
- Trust management
- Blockchain technology and applications
- Intrusion Detection, Malware, Botnet, Spam Detection
- Emerging Internet applications and services
- 5th Generation Mobile Network
- Disruptive Tolerant Network
- Internet Performance Studies
- Software Defined Network and Network programming
- Energy-aware Internet communication
- Management and Engineering of IT Enabled Services
- Applied Computing
- Image and Signal Processing
- Computer Vision
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Soft Computing
The paper(s) must not be published or submitted to other conferences. Please prepare your paper(s) using the standard Microsoft Word for conferences. The template can be downloaded here. Please limit the paper(s) to a maximum of FIVE (5) pages only and strictly follow the format. The author will be charged US$100 per additional page.
Authors should submit the formatted paper through the online submission system for the blind review process. Please follow the following steps for the submission process:
- Click here to submit.
- Fill in your email and click ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in your personal information and click ‘Register’ button.
- Fill up information about the paper:
b. keywords; and
c. select the scope.
Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload the paper for review.
- You will be notify via email the confirmation of submission. The email also provide the login credentials for further process.
Notification of Acceptance
All papers will be blind-reviewed by at least TWO (2) reviewers appointed by the technical program committee. The recommendation given by the reviewers will be used to decide whether a paper is suitable to be presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings. Authors will be notified through email whether their paper(s) is accepted for presentation during the conference and published in the conference proceedings.
Submission of Camera-Ready
Authors of accepted papers are required to prepare the camera-ready version of the paper. The detail information for preparing the camera-ready paper will be emailed to the corresponding authors upon notification of acceptance. Authors who papers are accepted are also required to settle the conference fees at the same time of submitting the camera-ready for publication in the conference proceedings.
The conference proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Selected best papers based on reviewer’s recommendation will be invited to submit an extended version to Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT) (Scopus-Indexed). Publication in this journal subject to JICT reviewers’ recommendations.
Presentation of the Paper During the Conference
Authors of accepted papers who have paid the conference fees are invited to present their paper during the conference. Authors are given approximately FIFTEEN (15) minutes to present their paper. Please prepare suitable presentation slides for the session and a brief biodata of the presenter. Please email these two to (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week before the conference date.